If you would like to have an old bottle of brandy valued then please email us with the information outlined below. Please note that we do not value empty bottles.
If your bottle is worth more than £250 you may subsequently wish to purchase a Detailed Valuation which will provide as much historical data about your bottle as possible. Valuations will be sent by email.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following information for each bottle:
- Any background information you have including how the bottle was obtained.
- Any written information contained on the labels or accompanying paperwork.
- The condition of the bottle, seal and box (if any).
- The length of time it has been in your possession and how it has been stored.
- Clear photographs of the bottle standing showing the level of brandy, the whole presentation, the front label, back label (if any) and the seal.