Hermitage 1975 Grande Champagne Cognac
Excl. VAT£330.00Incl. VAT£396.00
- Express delivery available
- International Shipping
- Delivery to 50+ Countries
Cognac Masters 2022 – Masters Award
“Magnificent palate.” Judges’ comments
This enchanting cognac was produced in the region near St Preuil, in central Grande Champagne. It has flavours of clove, turmeric and blackberry complemented by thyme, rosemary, pork crackle with white truffle and kumquats on the tail. Less than a barrel of this fine, rare cognac exists.
- Grande Champagne
- Volume (cl):
- 70 cl
- Vintage / Age:
- % Alcohol:
- Presentation Box
- Humus, pepper, clove, dried apricot and saffron
- 350 litre Limousin oak casks in medium damp cellars for almost 40 years.
- Double distillation on Alembic Charentais Cognac still.
- Flavours of clove, turmeric and blackberry are complemented by thyme, rosemary, pork crackle with white truffle and kumquats on the tail.
- Grape Variety:
- Ugni Blanc
- Reduction & Strength:
- Some reduction has taken place to create its remarkably good balance and flavour.
- The land here is flatter that that of Grande Champagne and the chalk is slightly less porous.